The 2015 Ford Shelby GT500 VS 2015 Corvette ZR1 is similar vehicles, so we decide to compare them. There is no doubt that these two models have a unique feel and style to them that will get car enthusiasts all geared up. This article it meant to pit the 2015 Ford Shelby GT500 VS 2015 Corvette ZR1.
The 2015 Ford Shelby GT500 is a sleek muscle car with impressive specs. Some of its impressive features include;
· Engine: The car sports a 5.0-litre V-8 engine designed to provide the car with amazing horsepower rates.
· New features: One of the key features of the 2015 Ford Shelby GT500 is a new rear drive platform, the S550, an extraordinary turnaround for the car’s rear suspension.
· Appearance: Spy photos of the car reveal that the car will have a muscular and aerodynamically optimized metal compared to regular mustangs. While maintaining the classic mustang look the model has up front LED lights with a European light cluster and the outback 3 bar lights are now mounted at an angle.
· 2015 Ford Shelby GT500 Price: The 2014 current model has a price tag of $54,995 and it’s hard to guess how much this beauty will cost. But with the model expected to carry new carbon-ceramic breaks and fancy new tires the model will surely top this price.
· 2015 Ford Shelby GT500 Release Date: The Ford Shelby GT500 might just one of the most anticipated car models and is set to be released in December of 2014.
The 2015 Corvette ZR1 can best be described as a one-of-a-kind supercar. It might be one the best Corvette ever produced and is an exceptional bargain compared to other supercars. Some of the features of the car include;
· Engine: The ZR1 sports a LS9 engine that is likely to deliver an immense and impressive tidal wave of power.
· Performance: The car has the ability to reach 0-60 in an astounding 3.3 seconds and descend from 60-0 in 97 feet. The ceramic brakes on the ZR1 are fade resistant, strong and provide a terrific pedal feel.
· Appearance: Unlike other supercars the ZR1 does not have that outlandish and excessive feel to it but rather a sleek classy look with the interiors, hood and roof made from carbon fiber.
· 2015 Corvette ZR1 Price: Although no definite price has been set for the model it is estimated to go for around $103,970 or more, which is double the cost of an average Corvette but an exceptional bargain compared to competing super cars.
· 2015 Corvette ZR1 Release Date: There is no set date for the release of the 2015 Corvette ZR1 however I is speculated that the model will be phased out after the release of this particular model.
Both the 2015 Ford Shelby GT500 and the 2015 Corvette ZR1 offer car enthusiasts and motorists models that appeal to their needs, finances and preferential styles.